and my mother smiled. (1 inlägg)

• Profilbild för ylq123 ylq123 skrev 1 vecka, 1 dag sedan:

I used to sleep with a pillow when I was a child. I have a pillow. I have been sleeping since I was a child. Dad tried to throw my little pillow several times, but every time I got back, I can say that I left this little pillow. I can’t sleep. Once my mother gave me a small pillow to wash, when I was going to sleep, I couldn’t find a small pillow and cried. My mother asked, ”Cry and cry?” I said, ”The little pillow is gone.” I burst into tears and my mother said, I will wash it for you, and I can sleep with a small pillow tomorrow. ”I still haven’t let go of my heart: ”Mom, take me to see where you are.” ”When I finished, my mother took me to the place where I dipped clothes. I looked up and saw that the small pillow was hanging on the rope safely, but I was still not at ease, so I asked my mother to take a small seat and find it. I will keep it. Mom said: ”I haven’t done it yet, I will take it for you tomorrow. ”I listened to this sentence, and then ”wow” burst into tears, and my mother asked: ”What are you doing, aren’t the small pillows basking?” Why are you crying? ”I cried and said, ”You must throw the little pillow, I want to protect it.” ”Mom took me and I had no choice but to take it down and said [url=www.buyusacigarettes.com]Wholesale Cigarettes Marlboro Online[/url], ”Hold it to your house and go to the air!” ”I took the small pillow to my house [url=www.buyusacigarettes.com]Cheap Newport Shorts Free Shipping[/url]. I didn’t hang it to dry. I just picked it up and went to sleep as usual [url=www.designerindex.net/marlboro]Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online[/url]. By the next day, the pillow was dry. Mom said, ”Weird, how? It took only one night to do it. ”I smiled. I haven’t left a small pillow since I was a child. It was that thing that made me throw my little pillow. One day, my mother called me to the bed and said [url=www.fesshelby.com/marlboro]Wholesale Marlboro Red 100′S Cigarettes[/url], ”You have to be a brother.” Do you still have to hold the bottle and the small pillow? ”I said: ”I really want to be my brother. ”Mom said: ”Yeah, you have to be a brother.” ”I suddenly realized that I want to be my brother. I took a small pillow and went outside. My mother asked me: ”Where are you going?” ”I said: ”I am going to be my brother soon. I have to throw a small pillow or else my little brother or younger sister will laugh at me [url=www.buyusacigarettes.com]Make Newport 100[/url].” Then I went to the garbage pool. When I got to the garbage pool, I did not hesitate to throw the small pillow. When I got home, my mother praised me. I immediately laughed, and my mother smiled.