Mentality is the psychological (2 inlägg)

• Profilbild för ylq123 ylq123 skrev 1 månad, 3 veckor sedan:

Mentality is the psychological attitude of everyone to everything. One person thinks that this matter is particularly difficult, and he certainly does not do well; while another person treats the same thing, he thinks that although it is difficult Cheap Cigarettes, he can do it well. In fact, this is the mentality, the mentality is different, and the efficiency of doing things is different. I have read an article about the story of a chess player playing chess. The protagonist of the story is Hou Yifan, a famous chess player in the world of chess. She was selected for the national team with extraordinary wisdom and participated in the chess tournament at the age of 16. As the youngest player in the competition, she is not inferior to the previous world champion. Every time she plays the next piece, she remembers it on the book Carton Of Marlboro Reds. No matter what is the fast chess, she records it. When someone else plays fast, they have a little bit of it, and even the coach has the same statement. However, Hou Yifan did not go so far, it is to advance to the finals with this mentality. She defeated the former world first with the title of ”dark horse”. She has changed the history of China and never gave up. This is the mentality of the king. Let’s not say that far, and say that it is close at hand! My mother got a brain tumor when I was three years old. This tumor is not growing elsewhere. It grows in the most important position of the human body and grows on the brain stem. It is 2 cm long and 1 cm wide. Everyone saw this number is very surprised, only 1 cm, not much, but everyone thought about it, it is growing on the brain! Once my mother fainted, my family and I was sent to a local hospital. The best hospitals in Acheng District do not stay, can not be cured, easy to leave at any time. However, if the family did not believe it Newport Cigarettes Price, she sent her mother to the medical hospital. After the authoritative doctor saw it, he hoped to have surgery, but the risk of surgery was very high. After the day, he was a vegetative person. It was also possible to stay in bed for the rest of his life, and he became a cockroach; but there was a chance of recovery, but it was almost zero. The family did not agree to the operation. The mother stayed in the hospital for ten days and actually recovered miraculously Marlboro Gold Pack. The family is very happy, my mother’s illness is good, it is because of her mother’s eagerness to seek a living, the mentality of not being defeated by the disease Newport Cigarettes Website, she miraculously recovered. Attitude determines everything. Mentality, everyone will have, but it will be different. It is difficult to maintain an optimistic attitude, but I will try my best.

• Profilbild för kasper2211 kasper2211 skrev 1 månad, 2 veckor sedan:

Om du behövde en utmärkt erotisk webbplats som kan tillfredsställa dig, vet jag det här, jag hittade det nyligen, https://se.firecams.com/. Den har allt som kan glädja alla och till och med mer än en video, det finns många historier som du kan läsa.